Monday, February 2, 2009



WOW! We had a very relaxing weekend. No traveling......no open house.......no pressure! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Garrett went on a ski trip with the teens from church and had a blast. He text me on the way home and said, "OMGOSH mom I had so much fun, we have to take a family vacation and go skiing! I am so good I am not kidding. I can't wait to go again!" ......I could literally hear the excitement jump out of the text! It warms my heart when my kids share their excitement with me!

By the way......any of you out there that have kids or teens, Spirit of Life Church has a GREAT teen group and kids zone. I am not kidding......they have had several activities and always have a great time. Not to mention...... I can tell you that Garrett has grown a lot spiritually too.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

K

No comments: