Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Salvation!


Last night a friend's husband died of a heart attack! Early 50s! I have always been the type of person to talk to people about their salvation only when asked about the subject and I now have decided that it just may be too late. So, if any of you are wondering ....... "Am I going to go to Heaven?" or "I will have time to think about that later!"...........Just know that there may not be a later. Wouldn't you like to be sure now? I am resting easy knowing that Jesus is my Savior AND Lord and that I WILL be meeting him and all of my loved ones in Heaven. Please, Please, Please, Say this prayer and mean it.


Lord Jesus,

Please forgive me for all of my sins and thank you so much for dying on that Cross so that my sins can be forgiven. I want You to be my Savior and I want You to be Lord over my life.


It is that simple.....just make sure you let someone know! If you have any questions or want to talk about anything, please don't hesitate to call me @ 217-201-2733.

No comments: