Thursday, January 22, 2009

God is so good!

Hello........I'm baaaackkk!


Sorry about that fellow bloggers! I have really been busy and I know that is no excuse but, true. Spirit of Life Church is going strong and we have been very busy painting, taking down walls, putting up new walls, etc., etc., etc. We now have the nursery, toddlers, kids zone, and teen area
ready!!!
I can hardly contain myself I am soooooo excited! Just in case I have not told you our church is
located at the Wildwood Center in Mt. Zion.
Shane and my Mom were Baptized.........Hallelujah! It was an amazing thing to experience my husband and my mom.....wow. Great things are happening in our family. God is so good.




Along with all of the church stuff going on we also have gone into show choir season for Garrett. We are traveling every weekend. Last week we had the Competition at Mt. Zion, but, the week before that we were in Onalaska, Wisconsin.....B -E- A- U- tiful country annnnnndddd we (I say we ..... as a parent I can claim that I am part of the we) got Grand Champions!!!! Whewhooo! This weekend we go to Johnston, Iowa (another 6 hour trip). WE LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

JJ and Ashley have moved back to town. Ashley is doing her student teaching in Sullivan and JJ is doing his internship at the DISC in Decatur. They actually will be graduating from Eastern in May.......Yeah! One boy graduating from college and one from high school......big milestones in our lives.
I will try to be better about updating you on what's going on in our lives and I will post some more pictures soon.....Promise.

1 comment:

Tammi said...

Kendra- I had goose bumps reading and seeing the pics of your mom and Shane's baptisms! COngrats to them both! Welcome back- I was so glad to see your blog update this morning!! Keep it up- Love ya!